Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome, fellow people! At least, I hope you're human. Just kidding. This whole blogging thing is really new to me, so I will accept ideas on what to write about from anyone. So I guess I'll start off with a couple of things about myself:


1. I love read. Especially fantasy and science fiction, though there are a few mystery books which I love. A few of my favorite books are Inkheart, Eragon, Fake ID, The Lightning Thief, Hawksong, The Ruins of Gorlan, The Alchemyst, Sebastian Darke: Prince of Fools, Harry Potter, and many more.


2. This goes along with the reading thing, but I also love to write. I finished writing my first book last year, and it was in total 237 pages. That book was just like proof that I could do it though, and I am curently on my second book, which is to this date 122 pages.


3. I am really good at math. It's not bragging or anything, but math is one of those subjects I'm good at.


4. I am terrible at most sports, excepting swimming, tennis, and football. Yes, I mean football as in American football. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the most amazing person at it or anything, but I'm pretty decent.


Any comments? Please, no fowl language, especially not on my first post. As HG Wells once said, "The past is but the beginning of a beginning."


~~MP

No comments: