Thursday, June 12, 2008

Missing You by Meg Cabot

So today I am going to do my first review. The book that I just finished, Missing You by Meg Cabot, is the fifth and final book in the 1-800-Where-R-You series.

Jess Mastriani is back, but her powers aren't. The book starts off three years later from when the fourth book ended, as she is now going to Juliard and living in a flat with her best friend Beth. The last year for her had been spent overseas in the war. When she comes back, she is "broken" as Rob says. She hasn't heard from Rob Wilkins in one of those three years, her ex-boyfriend. That is, not until he ends up on her doorstep, asking for help. He lost his sister, or half-sister anyway. What can Jess do? So she goes back to Indiana to help him look for her, only to find someone else that she doesn't realize she has been missing along the way: herself.

Did you like it? It's my first review, but I think I did okay. Any comments?

~~MP

Rating: 9/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED this series by Meg! I hated to see it end. I think, though, this book is my favorite out of all of them!