Thursday, June 19, 2008

Aurelia by Anne Osterlund

Aurelia by Anne Osterlund was everything I expected in the book from the minute I picked it up. It had mystery, adventure, and a little romance on the side too. Aurelia is the crown princess, but when she starts to have assassination attacks, the king's former spy's son, Robert comes back to court to investigate. Never did he known that on the way he would fall in love with the stubborn, hard-headed princess too. I loved Aurelia, because it was one of those books that made you feel what the characters were feeling, despite whoever was narrating the story at that exact moment. At the end of it, I admit that I almost cried due to the way it ended. The author, Anne Osterlund, plans to make it the first in a trilogy, and I hope she does. It doesn't matter what kinds of books you usually read, because I know you'll love this one.
~~MP
Rating: 10/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the book to! I was wondering if there was a second part? If there is going to be one. When wwill it be coming out?