Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fearless: FBI by Francine Pascal

Okay, so I was ridiculously bored so I went over the library and started walking the aisles. This is a series of four books which I picked up and read all of them in the same day. The picture you see is of the first book, Kill Game. The other titles (in order) are: Kill Game, Live Bait, Fear Out, and Naked Eye. They started off good, but soon got depressing. Very depressing. So Gaia (the main character) has this off-and-on relationship with one of the other characters during the entire book. In the end of the fourth book though, he dies. Seriously. Not even worth reading. And of the four main characters: Gaia, Will, Kim, and Catherine, one ends up dead (Will) and another ends up being a traitor (Catherine). They were okay, but when will the depression stop? I just kept reading them because I have this thing against putting a book down when I'm halfway through it.
~~MP

Rating: 4/10 (Depression Factor Was Major)

2 comments:

Carolina said...

I read the first 3 books in the series. I can't believe Will died. That sucks! Yeah, they were depressing.

Josette said...

Yikes, what a weird ending! I was quite hooked on the series (not the FBI one) a few years back and now I'm gonna buy the whole set. :) Didn't expect to know that the FBI version is so - like you put it - depressing.