Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr was a really original plot line. In most books that I have read, one or two details I have recognized from a different book. In this book though, the plot line was so original that even though I had promised myself I'd read about half of it yesterday, I ended up reading the whole thing, staying up until three a.m. until I was done. Yeah. That's how amazing this book was. Aislinn was a strong protagonist, along with the fact that she had an amazing name. Keenan, the almost-Summer King is forced to continue tricking female mortals until he has found the right one to be his Summer Queen, and only then will he get the full powers he is entitled do. It's only his luck to find that the Summer Queen is actually probably the only girl on the face of the planet that is immune to his charms. Will Keenan be able to convince her to be his Summer Queen in time before the Winter Queen completely takes over?
~~MP
Rating: 9/10

2 comments:

Em said...

Great review! And thanks for commenting on my blog. I'd added you to my blogroll and my Google Reader. :)

Ashley said...

i read a little of this book, but didn't really get into it.

after reading your review, i think i'll try to read it again!

nice job!

~Ashley